Force Technology provides consultancies and services to a broad range of companies within energy, for example in regards to construction of new plants or conversion of existing plants from one energy source to another. Inspection services are also a part of our core output to the energy industry. In addition to regularly inspection, where we apply all acknowledged maintenance tools, we also help our customers with the overall maintenance planning. And with our experts within metallurgy and corrosion, we can lengthen the longevity of the plant as much as it is possible. With an expected lifetime of 20 years or more, it is of paramount importance to inspect wind turbines – both in production and onsite. This does, in particular apply, to the highly exposed wind turbine blades. The goal is to optimise the wind turbine's performance and reduce operating expenses. Operational costs due to unexpected downtime are namely one of the largest expenditures costs throughout a wind turbines lifetime.
Cathelco are world leaders in impressed current cathodic protection (ICCP) systems for ships, offshore platforms and wind turbines.
Their systems for offshore wind turbines reliably protect the foundations and underwater steelwork of jacket, tripod and monopile structures.
Systems are easily controlled and monitored from on-shore via Ethernet connection
RES Offshore provides integrated development, engineering, construction and AO&M services for utility-scale offshore renewable energy projects. From offshore wind to wave and tidal, we bring to projects the considerable skills and experience that we have acquired over 30 years in the renewables industry. Our in-house expertise include resource measurement and prediction, performance optimisation, environmental and consenting capabilities, front end engineering design, equipment procurement, construction project management and operations and reliability management. RES Offshore can provide these services either as defined packages of work, or as an integrated part of the owner’s project management and delivery team.
RES Offshore is part of the RES Group, one of the world’s leading renewable energy project developers. To date, RES has developed and/or built more than 8GW of wind energy capacity worldwide. Our outstanding track record has given us a reputation for quality and project delivery that is second to none.
With the protection of over 600 foundations (and counting), we are definitely worldwide number 1 in ICCP for offshore wind farms. Contact us when your steel needs protection!
Institute of Corrosion
The Institute of Corrosion (ICorr) is a Professional body for Corrosion Engineers and it welcomes Members from all countries. It is a Registered Charity and it has obligations to work to the benefit of both its Members and society as a whole. The Institute is led by its President and a Council.
The principal activities of the Institute are:
- Training and Professional Development of its Members along with the maintenance of the appropriate professional standards. The Institute has routes to Chartered Engineer and Chartered Scientist. It assesses and awards Technician, Professional Member and Fellow grades of Membership.
- Training, Examination and Certification of Competence in the fields of Paint and Coatings Inspection, Insulation and Passive Fire Protection Inspection and in the fields of Cathodic Protection in accordance with BS EN 15257. The Institute trains, examines and certificates both Members and non members in the UK and Internationally.
- Through a wholly-owned commercial subsidiary, CORREX Ltd, the Institute operates the industry-leading Industrial Coatings Applicator Scheme (ICATS) which is significantly improving coating applicator competence within a structured and independently audited painting contractor corporate training scheme for their own staff using CORREX ICATS training documentation and agreed industry standards. ICATS has the support of the Highways Agency and Network Rail and is increasingly being used in the oil, gas and renewable energy sectors to deliver more secure coating quality. The use of ICATS certificated personnel is now mandated in many sectors.
- Branch and Divisional Conferences and Meetings throughout the UK where members and non members meet to exchange scientific and engineering expertise and good practice.
- ICorr has a significant number of Corporate Sustaining Members who support the aims of the Institute and participate in its activities
- Both CORREX Ltd and ICorr organise and liaise with others in theprovision of Conferences and Exhibitions related to Corrosion Science, Technology and Engineering
- ICorr operates a technical web-based forum for the exchange of information and opinion related to corrosion and its mitigation. ICorr also hosts a Job Board for corrosion personnel
- ICorr contributes, through its Members, to the preparation of improved International Standards relating to corrosion and its mitigation
- The Institute publishes a bi monthly magazine, Corrosion Management, which is distributed to subscribers worldwide.
This event provides a fantastic opportunity to speak to a very focused group about the products and services you provide to improve the integrity of wind structures and prevent offshore corrosion, which means that every delegate is a potential client.
For more information about the sponsorship packages available, please contact Raihan Chowdhury on +44 (0)20 8267 4337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org