Did you join us at the Marriott Amsterdam in October 2016?
Did you network with the key professionals in the industry?
Did you know that the 2016 event was sold out?
If the answer to these questions is yes then make sure you don't miss out in 2017 and register your interest today, to stay up to date with the latest speaker announcements, conference topics and exclusive discounts!
If the answer to these questions is no, then make sure you don't miss out again on the essential event for anyone involved in Blades.
This is a must-attend for all those dedicated to wind blade inspection, damage and repair
Join us at this award-winning forum and you can:
- Immerse yourself in two days of cutting-edge content on the latest inspection, damage standardisation and add-on solutions to promptly prevent AEP loss and extend the lifetime of your blades.
- Learn from the hands-on experience of our industry-leading line-up of speakers from utilities, developers and OEMs to service providers and research institutes. Take away with you practical insights that you can implement the next day!
- Take advantage of the countless opportunities to build long-lasting business relationships and exchange leading industry knowledge
- Take part in a full-day post-forum workshop focusing on the intricacies of blade design and manufacturing. This year’s focus will be on quality assurance and how, by implementing certain processes, we can ultimately and significantly extend a blade’s lifetime once operational.
This year's topics include:
How to successfully carry out cost and time effective inspections and post repair refurbishment
The role of drone inspections with other conventional methods and picture categorisation and prioritisation
EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT LAUNCH! World-first ground based thermographic inspection by Hensoldt (part of Airbus)
- How is technology changing the role of technicians?
A panel discussion on why is so crucial to have a unified damage classification and standardisation approach?
Getting over the "wait and see" apporach through condition monitoring and asset management strategies
Nordex Case Study on service requirements and how this is driving blade manufacturing and design
- The most top-notch retrofit and life extension solutions
PLUS, be ready for PITCH ME! - a live judging competition for start ups and small technology providers.
PREVIOUS speakerS HAVE INCLUDED:
Last year's Forum brought together over 100 blade specialists from across the globe:
Proudly sponsored by:
what Do our delegates say?
"It has enhanced solutions for keeping your asset updated and lowering costs through innovation and sophistication"
"The place to be for knowledge sharing, networking and fostering the business in a positive way"
"This forum is getting better. Looking forward to the next year"
"Valuable mix of professionals across the entire field of the blade world"
"Focused and to the point"
Smart Blade Gmbh
awards for blade inspection, damage & repair
Highly Commended for Commercial Excellence
Conference of the Year (Fewer than 300 delegates)
Best Product Development