Windpower Monthly is excited to announce the return of the Wind Farm Data Management & Analysis conference in Texas!
This is still the only event in North America specifically tailored around data management and analysis issues faced by the Wind Industry, and is a must if you work with data as part of your daily role.
The forum will bring you ground-breaking solutions by covering crucial topics, including:
- Strategies to become fully NERC compliant
- Counteracting signal failure and assuring continuity
- CIP Version 5 Standards and cyber security: what are the criticalities when moving from physical to virtualised servers?
- Improving component reliability and preventing failure through data analysis and condition monitoring
- Consolidating and improving operations by combining historical and SCADA data
- Data sharing: is it feasible to create a win-win situation?
Registration is open. Book your place here today.