Windpower Monthly’s Blade Operations And Maintenance Forum to be held in Houston Texas, 5-6 November 2014, promises to bring you the latest in blade integrity management practices for improved aerodynamic optimisation and AEP. The forum will feature:
- The latest blade retrofit strategies for improved AEP
- Protection options for leading edge erosion
- Strategies for reducing trailing edge issues during the manufacturing phase
- A comparison of various lightning protection systems for improved blade protection
- An assessment of the industry’s current stance on the use of quad copters for more accurate inspections
- Determining accurate damage categories - when to repair and when to replace?
Book online at www.windbladesna.com