Our 5th Annual Offshore O&M Forum is moving to Hamburg, the hub of the European Offshore Wind Industry!
New location and a brand-new programme covering:
- How can we use data analysis to reduce O&M costs?
- Is it possible to build a unified communication protocol?
- Time management, priorities, and contracts: Is vessels sharing an effective solution? Is it worth taking the risk?
- Panel discussion on how to integrate O&M needs into contracts
- Foundations: how can we prevent them from corrosion and failure?
- End of warranty planning: strategies to reduce risks and costs
- O&M strategies to extend the lifetime of wind farms
- Long-term strategies for asset integrity management
- Is the future of cable maintenance in fibre optic?
Visit www.offshoremaintenanceforum.com for more information.