Ahead of RenewableUK Global Offshore Wind 2014 in Glasgow next month, Windpower TV brings you an exclusive preview webcast featuring leading figures in the wind industry.
With offshore around Europe expected to grow significantly over the next ten years, demand on the supply chain is becoming a major issue for the industry. industry experts share insider insight on:
- The demands on the supply chain, and timings: UK, Germany, Scandinavia and later France
- Potential products and components that will create bottlenecks
- The deadlines required for resolving the bottlenecks
- The policy drivers required to ease these bottlenecks
- Predictions of the countries that will be able to deliver the supply chain