Wind Power Monthly’s 3rd annual event looking at the latest wind resource methodology to reduce uncertainty estimations and improve project bankability.
The event is currently in production. We will have an agenda for you soon!
Informed by our current and ongoing research, we will be looking to provide workable solutions to industry challenges including:
- Latest CFD validation methods
- Effective wake modelling techniques to optimise turbine layout offshore
- Modelling forestry over complex terrain
- CFD and mesoscale coupling techniques to reduce uncertainty in long-term modelled data
- How to effectively model atmospheric stability using CFD
- The effect of atmospheric stability on wind profiles