2016 is the year for renewable Energy Storage progression, placing it firmly in the spotlight. So we couldn’t miss out on the chance to bring you the most tailored, in-depth and commercially focused forum yet!
Bored of hearing the same generic information, over and over again?
Want to see how commercial deployment is set to take off?
Then look no further.
Split across two (seperately bookable) focused days delving into Utility Scale and Distributed/Off-Grid storage applications – this event promises to ensure you have the leading project, market and technology insight, to confidently decide on the commercial viability and acceleration of your foothold, in a business rising high on the clean energy agenda.
Meet the 2016 Advisory Committee who have helped us to craft the agenda for this two-day Forum:
Will the winds be blowing in full favour of energy storage after recognising the success of its deployment across other core industries?
Is there a light at the end of the tunnel for solar farm and residential PV installations, following recent FIT changes and subsequent opportunities for the energy storage market?
Top topics and case studies on the agenda include :
- The Flywheel Energy Storage plant with potential to revolutionise renewable sector
- Real-world performance analysis of leading Wind and Solar energy storage solutions and technology
- Transferring experience and developments in power predictability and frequency response from North America to Europe
- How to successfully add energy storage to a wind turbine and the perceived performance benefits from an OEM perspective
- Smart energy storage system installations, grid-edge applicability and the value proposition for residential deployment
Who should attend?
This is a must-attend for all stakeholders working towards advancing energy storage solutions, project development and commercial application, particularly in renewables.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Energy Storage Project Developers
- Battery Manufacturers
- Clean Technology Consultancies
- Renewable Energy Investors
- Electricity System Regulators
- Energy Storage System Integrators
- Government Agencies
- Energy Lawyers
in partnership with:
Are you interested in being an Event partner?
If you provide services or products for wind and solar energy storage this event will be a great way to reach potential clients. For information on sponsorship packages available from pre-event to on-the-day exposure, please contact Heather Smith on +44 (0)208 267 4785, email@example.com .
For information on media partnership opportunites , please contact Kavita Magecha at firstname.lastname@example.org .