After the resounding success of our Contract Risk Management Forum in London, Windpower Monthly is delighted to announce that we are now bringing the event to Hamburg, the heart of the Offshore Wind industry.
The event will focus on overcoming current obstacles in order to improve the contractual processes and allow for proper allocation of risk.
The forum will tackle burning questions such as:
- What are investors looking for in an Offshore Wind contract?
- How can developers recover compensation for grid connection delays?
- What is the best model for determining fair weather risk allocation?
- What direction should offshore wind construction standards move towards?
The forum is currently the only industry event to focus entirely on contract risk management in offshore wind construction. Attendees will take advantage of in-depth case studies, expert presentations, panel debates and participate in roundtable discussions in their areas of expertise within offshore contracts.
Attendees also have the chance to register for our pre-conference workshop on Contract Negotiation Strategy For The Project Financing Stage . Taking place on the afternoon of the 29 September, the workshop offers case studies, worked examples and the chance to take part in mock contracts. For more information please visit our agenda page .
Register for this forum to share best practise and create a constructive dialogue amongst senior wind professionals with a view to progressing the industry forward.
- Christian Simonis, Contract Manager, Areva
- Dr. Markus Glatfeld, Managing Director, TenneT Offshore GmbH
- Carmen Marín Romano, Project & Acquisition Finance – Energy & Natural Resources, Santander Global Banking & Markets
- Miguel Morale, Vice President, Santander Global Banking & Markets
- Pierre Lestienne, Project Director (Finance), Nordsee One Offshore Wind Farm, RWE Innogy GmbH
Alexander Kruse, Contract Manager/ Project Lawyer, Vattenfall
Kurt Thomsen, Global Head of Sales, CWind
Bernard van Hemert, Technical Project Manager, Gemini Offshore Windfarm
- Clément Weber, GGEB UK - Director, Green Giraffe Energy Bankers
Dr. Benjamin Miethling, Risk Manager, Offshore Development Projects, RWE Innogy GmbH
Dr. Jürgen Cloppenburg, LL.M., Head of Legal, Siemens Wind Power EMEA
- Gunther Amt, Risk Manager, RWE Innogy
Arthur Uijterwijk, LCD Manager, Van Oord Offshore Wind Projects BV
- Frank Janse, Project Manager, Green Giraffe Energy Bankers
What did past delegates say?
"Informative, very useful and well presented." Contract Manager Offshore, Siemens
"A leap in collaboration by intriguing individuals." Consulting Engineer, MECAL
"Another excellent event. Top quality speakers!" Senior Associate, Ince & Co