Windpower Monthly's Contract Risk Management In Offshore Wind Forum is BACK!
Attend this year and hear from experts at Pinsent Masons, MARSH Insurance , Gamesa, Vattenfall , Scottish Power Renewables, Fieldfisher , Belwind, Blanke Meier Evers, EDPR and Adwen Offshore.
Returning to the heart of the offshore wind industry , with our most prestigious speaker line-up yet.
Attendees from last year said...
"The conference gave me new valuable insights in contract risk management issues."
Senior Project Manager
"The key to success lies in innovation, controlling risk and lowering costs in the long term. This forum is of great value to the offshore wind industry as it combines these different perspectives and connects them with key players to share, learn and advance."
“Offshore wind projects are large and complex. They offer great potential for failure, cost overruns and delay but also a great business opportunity if managed properly! The right contracting strategy is key for success."
The forum will seek to interrogate the key strategies currently in place to successfully manage multiple contracts and ensure proper risk allocation. All with the aim of reducing delays during procurement, construction and operation.
Alleviate your concerns by debating burning questions, including:
- How can you effectively set up wind farm development contracts to avoid gaps in liability and unfair risk distribution?
- Which contracting strategies are sufficient in meeting your project needs, whilst ultimately reducing CAPEX?
- How can definitive risk identification ensure the delivery of projects on-budget and expose the expected cost-reduction pathway for the European offshore wind market?
- What are the benefits of aligning your project requirements with financiers’ expectations of due diligence and contractual warranty?
what's new for 2015?
- Event ambassadors and forum steering committee – the experts at the forefront of contract risk management bringing you the most cutting-edge content!
- Real-time case studies and practical experience as we move to the crucial second round of projects in Germany and the key offshore markets
- The opportunity to compare and contrast regulatory regimes to appreciate the benefits of harmonisation in mitigating contract risk – the UK CfD v the German EEG
- Latest insights in to the role of insurance as an effective financial instrument for transferring contract risk and ensuring fair allocation
- A project finance post-forum focus session : tackling the utility trend towards non-recourse debt finance as a viable option and the enhanced lender appetite’s transformation of the competitive landscape
This is the only industry forum to focus entirely on contract risk management in offshore wind – now with a holistic approach in assessing the life-cycle of a project. Attendees can take advantage of in-depth case studies, expert presentations and panel discussions in their areas of expertise within offshore contracts.