Windpower Monthly is pleased to bring you the inaugural Optimising Wind Farms In Cold Climates forum.
Being held across 26-27 November in Helsinki , Optimising Wind Farms In Cold Climates is the only event focusing on the commercial and technical complexities which impede on the operation of wind farms in cold and difficult climates.
The forum promises to bring you the most effective and ground-breaking techniques for counteracting harsh weather conditions whilst preventing production loss.
Focal points of the conference will include:
- How to implement bespoke strategies according to the size of wind farms.
- Health and safety: assessing ice throw risk scenarios to prevent injuries
- Find out about the latest improvements of de-icing systems to counteract icing on blades
- Receive top-tips on using a remote sensor system to counteract ice formation on blades
- Learn from hands-on experience and icing lessons from industry expert developers and OEMs
- How can we use operational data to overcome the challenges of icing variability in pre-construction phase?
- Explore the latest forecasting methods against cold climates and production loss
- Listen and learn from different countries on how they are dealing with difficult weather conditions
Key Speakers include..
- Benjamin Martinez, R&D Wind Engineer, Vattenfall
- Martin Lindhom, New Technology Manager, E.ON
- René Lemoine, Project Manager, SwissWinds
- Erkki Kallas, Production Manager, Nelja Energia
- Markku Tarkiainen, CEO, Intercon Energy Finland Oy
- Egon Leonharsen, CEO, Arctic Winds A/S
Matthew Wadham-Gagnon, Project Manager, TechnoCentre éolien
Jeremy Parkes, Head of Asset Operations & Management, DNV GL
Pieter Jan Jordaens, Business Development & Innovation, OWI-Lab
Laura Kokkala, Sales Manager, ENERCON
- Nils Borstelmann, Head of Sales, ENERCON
- Ville Karkkolainen, Managing Director, Bladefence
- Petteri Antinkainen, CEO, Wicetec Oy
- Øyvind Byrkjedal, Senior Adviser, Kjeller Vindteknikk
about our events
Windpower Monthly is the market leader in offering conferences to the Wind Industry. Our events focus on bringing senior industry professionals together for expert knowledge exchange and insightful discussions. Attracting over 800 delegates to our conferences on an annual basis, we are proud to hold a 94% good to excellent satisfaction rate. We conduct over 100 hours of market research for each of our events, allowing us to create niche, technical and commercially focused programmes relevant to your area of interest. Our events are set in an intimate and friendly learning environment which allows our attendees to get their questions answered by industry leaders and grow their networks by meeting with like-minded professionals.