Do you work on wind farms in cold and difficult climates?
Do you want to join over 70 of your peers from across the globe?
Do you want to go to an event whose delegates give it a 100% rating of excellent/good ?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then you must join us in December at Windpower Monthly’s Optimising Wind Farms In Cold Climates, still the only event focusing on both the commercial and technical complexities which impede on the operation of wind farms in cold and difficult climates .
This year’s agenda is being shaped through in-depth research across the industry, ensuring that it focuses on the issues that matter to you including:
- Insights into what investors perceive as risks and strategies to mitigate them in order to make a project bankable
- TASK19: How are the current standardisation measures being implemented and how does the future look like for sites being developed in cold climates?
- HIGH FREQUENCY TALKS on getting accurate data out of your wind farms and avoid unnecessary energy losses due to icing and extreme low temperatures
- Real life experience case studies on blade performance in cold climates from developers, owner operators and OEMs
- Technical and strategic round table discussions to collaborate, innovate and connect with key players in the cold climate community
- Join the OEM panel discussion and ask them burning questions on realistic warranties and expectations on icing technology and blade’s lifetime
- Find out how to exploit condition monitoring at its full potential and integrate this in effective asset management strategies
- Hear about the latest health and safety advancements on ice throw and ice fall scenarios
- Don't miss out on the open floor discussion on The Case Of “Tahkoluoto Wind Farm” - The First Offshore Site In Arctic Conditions
Join the post-forum workshop on R&D Advancements in Cold Climates
Don't miss out on the delicious networking dinner at the end of Day 1 to keep the discussion going in a more relaxed environment!
Previous attendees have said...
"A lot of knowledge sharing, good conference, good choice of experts"
"A good conference for meaningful technical discussions"
"Excellent topical meeting with a 'lets solve this together' mood"
"All about icing on wind turbines in a nutshell - cool"
"Very focused event to capture technology and market insights from players in the value chain of wind energy."
"Great amount of experience and knowledge present"
"Useful to meet people in one place, no need to travel all over Europe!"
who will you meet?
Windpower Monthly's Optimising Wind Farms in Cold Climates Forum provides an unparalleled opportunity to network and share industry insights with fellow wind professionals. Have a look below to find out where attendees come from and who has attended in the past...
about our events
Windpower Monthly is the market leader in offering conferences to the Wind Industry. Our events focus on bringing senior industry professionals together for expert knowledge exchange and insightful discussions. Attracting over 800 delegates to our conferences on an annual basis, we are proud to hold a 94% good to excellent satisfaction rate. We conduct over 100 hours of market research for each of our events, allowing us to create niche, technical and commercially focused programmes relevant to your area of interest. Our events are set in an intimate and friendly learning environment which allows our attendees to get their questions answered by industry leaders and grow their networks by meeting with like-minded professionals.
praise for optimising wind farms in cold climates
“Excellent Networking.” Research Science, UTT
“Interesting event from market / technology intelligence on cold climate wind turbines.”
Business Development & Innovation, Sirris / Owi-Lab
“Great event with really focused content.”
Production Manager, Nelja Energia AS
“Lots of useful information and experiences.”
Wind & Site Engineer, Cowi A/S
“Good experience and information sharing.”
WTG Technology Manager, Vattenfall