is pleased to announce that our flagship
Offshore Cable Installation And Maintenance Forum
is back, and bigger than ever!
Make sure you don't miss out on this year's edition of the definitive event for Offshore Cables professionals, taking place in London on 10-11 February 2015.
Over 100 hours of in-depth quality research with expert wind specialists has informed this year’s
industry leading programme,
which brings together principle figures involved with the cable lifecyle to deliver vital insight on today's most important challenges.
- Innovative designs and new installation methods : Helping you to reduce failure and downtime costs whilst improving long-term power generation
- Developing a quick, efficient cable installation strategy to enable cost reduction & smooth operations
- The tools & techniques you can apply to mitigate your insurance premiums
- Learn how to choose the optimum trenching methods for your site by assessing cable burial needs
- Become an expert on current & future cable protection systems to ensure you are selecting the most effective and cost efficient solutions
- Find out what vessel & access options are available for cable installation in far-offshore, deep water sites and which is best for your project
- Reduce downtime by building a robust cable repair strategy
This Forum will help provide you with the necessary insight into reducing the risks associated with cables and the tools to develop engineering and maintenance strategies to improve the performance and ROI of your wind project.
Why attend Offshore Cable Installation And Maintenance Forum?
- Industry leading programme : The definitive event for Offshore Cables professionals
- Ground breaking content and developer case studies including RES Offshore and EDF
- We throw a spotlight on Eirgrid ’s East-West Connector, a case study exclusive to this event
- Major industry associations speaking at the forum, including The Crown Estate and Ofgem
- More developers speaking than any other industry event!
- An array of panel sessions encouraging extended Q&A with key industry experts
- 5 hours of dedicated networking time with your peers
View the agenda here . Check back regularly for updates.
Registration is open! Book now and secure your place.....
Windpower Monthly Events