Visit windpowermonthlyevents.com for the latest on our upcoming conferences and webcasts

Spain

Spain

Acciona buys big stake in 46 MW

Spanish company Acciona Energía, is to invest KRW 49.35 billion ($50 million) in developing a 46 MW wind project in Milyang, a small town northwest of Busan in South Korea. The investment represents 70% of the total cost of the wind station. The remaining 30% of the project's cost is being provided by the Gyeongnam provincial government and STW, a private Korean investor. Construction is due to begin this month with completion scheduled for October. The plant will comprise 23, 2 MW turbines.

Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles
and free email bulletins.

Sign up now
Already registered?
Sign in

Before commenting please read our rules for commenting on articles.

If you see a comment you find offensive, you can flag it as inappropriate. In the top right-hand corner of an individual comment, you will see 'flag as inappropriate'. Clicking this prompts us to review the comment. For further information see our rules for commenting on articles.

comments powered by Disqus

Windpower Monthly Events

Latest Jobs