Visit windpowermonthlyevents.com for the latest on our upcoming conferences and webcasts

Italy

Italy

Airtricity buys into Italian developer Entropya

Airtricity, the renewable energy development arm of Scottish and Southern Energy, has entered into a joint venture agreement with Italian wind farm developer Entropya. Airtricity will own a 60% stake in the firm, which is being set up to develop wind farm sites in the southern Italian regions of Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria and Sicily, while Entropya will own the remaining 40%. The two partners say their joint venture has a development pipeline in excess of 2000 MW at various stages in the authorisation process. Financial details of the accord were not released.

Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles
and free email bulletins.

Sign up now
Already registered?
Sign in

Before commenting please read our rules for commenting on articles.

If you see a comment you find offensive, you can flag it as inappropriate. In the top right-hand corner of an individual comment, you will see 'flag as inappropriate'. Clicking this prompts us to review the comment. For further information see our rules for commenting on articles.

comments powered by Disqus

Windpower Monthly Events

Latest Jobs