Visit windpowermonthlyevents.com for the latest on our upcoming conferences and webcasts

Finland

Finland

Finland's Proventia Oy increases share in turbine manufacturer WinWind Oy

Proventia Oy, an industrial technology company based in Helsinki, Finland, has completed the acquisition of a majority 65% holding in Finland's only wind turbine manufacturer, WinWind Oy. The purchase boosts Proventia's investment in WinWind to EUR 3.5 million. The wind company will now merge with Proventia but remain an independent affiliate. The remaining 35% of WinWind is owned by Powest Oy, Voimarakenne Oy and Ramaster Oy. Proventia's core areas of activity include the design and development of environmentally friendly technologies and solutions. "WinWind's competitive products provide opportunities for significant growth and internationalisation in the near future," says Lassi Noponen, Proventia Oy's CEO.

Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles
and free email bulletins.

Sign up now
Already registered?
Sign in

Before commenting please read our rules for commenting on articles.

If you see a comment you find offensive, you can flag it as inappropriate. In the top right-hand corner of an individual comment, you will see 'flag as inappropriate'. Clicking this prompts us to review the comment. For further information see our rules for commenting on articles.

comments powered by Disqus

Windpower Monthly Events

Latest Jobs