Visit windpowermonthlyevents.com for the latest on our upcoming conferences and webcasts

Japan

Japan

Developer Eurus Energy plans island 19.5 MW

Wind plant developer Eurus Energy is to build a 19.5 MW wind farm in the village of Sanagochi on Shikoku, the smallest of Japan's four main islands. The Okawara wind farm will comprise 15 Siemens 1.3 MW turbines. Eurus will have a 65% stake in the ยด40 billion project, while the remaining 35% will be held by a local Shikoku company, Shiden Engineering. Construction work is due to begin in November, with electricity reaching the national grid in March 2008.

Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles
and free email bulletins.

Sign up now
Already registered?
Sign in

Before commenting please read our rules for commenting on articles.

If you see a comment you find offensive, you can flag it as inappropriate. In the top right-hand corner of an individual comment, you will see 'flag as inappropriate'. Clicking this prompts us to review the comment. For further information see our rules for commenting on articles.

comments powered by Disqus

Windpower Monthly Events

Latest Jobs