Visit windpowermonthlyevents.com for the latest on our upcoming conferences and webcasts

European customers reluctant to pay premium for green energy reveal analysts

Most European electricity customers are reluctant to pay a premium for green energy, claim market analysts Datamonitor. New research by Datamonitor finds that 70% of western Europe's electricity users of over 1 GWh are unwilling to buy renewable power if a cheaper conventional alternative is available to them. Of the remaining 30%, most are not prepared to pay more than an extra 5%. The report, "Marketing Green Energy in Europe", analyses the state of the green energy market in each of the main European countries and examines the green offerings of the major players.

Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles
and free email bulletins.

Sign up now
Already registered?
Sign in

Before commenting please read our rules for commenting on articles.

If you see a comment you find offensive, you can flag it as inappropriate. In the top right-hand corner of an individual comment, you will see 'flag as inappropriate'. Clicking this prompts us to review the comment. For further information see our rules for commenting on articles.

comments powered by Disqus

Windpower Monthly Events

Latest Jobs