The service agreements, totalling 533MW, are all signed from International Power Canada and include 335MW for existing wind power plants in New Brunswick, Ontario and Prince Edward Island. Vestas has also signed agreements for two projects totalling 198MW in Ontario that will be finished in 2013.
The contracts include Vestas’ Active Output Management (AOM) 4000 service option, which consists of guaranteed availability, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, and replacement of major components and spare parts.
The following projects are included under the deal:
- West Cape (55 V80-1.8 MW) — Prince Edward Island
- Caribou (33 V90-3.0 MW) — New Brunswick
- Point-Aux-Roches (27 V90-1.8 MW) — Ontario
- AIM-Standard Offer Project (24 V82-1.65 MW) — Ontario
- Harrow (24 V82-1.65 MW) — Ontario
- Norway (3 V90-3.0 MW) — Prince Edward Island
- Lake Erieau (55 V90-1.8 MW) — Ontario, 2013
- East Lake St. Clair (55 V90-1.8 MW) — Ontario, 2013