The deals included orders for the V90-2.0MW, V90-3.0MW and V112-3.0MW turbines for projects in various regions of Germany, northern Norway, and Poland.
Delivery of the turbines for the German projects is scheduled for completion by the end of 2011, with those in Poland and Norway to be completed during 2012.
The orders were:
- 21MW from Erneuerbare Energien Teetzleben for the Breesen-Teetzleben Wind Farm in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in Germany, consisting of 7 V112-3.0MW turbines.
- 51MW from Windpark Groß Eilstorf for the Groß Eilstorf wind farm in Lower Saxony, Germany, consisting of 17 V112-3.0MW turbines.
- 54MW from Troms Kraft for the Fakken wind farm near Tromsø in northern Norway, consisting of 18 V90-3.0MW turbines.
- 140MW from Prokon Energiesysteme for a series of wind farms across Poland, consisting of 70 V90-2.0MW turbines.
- 100MW for various projects in Hessen, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania and Brandenburg in Germany, consisting of 12 V112-3.0MW and 32 V90-2.0MW turbines. Vestas was unable to disclose the name of the customer.