The biggest of the deals is from Gujarat State Fertiliser and Chemicals for 33MW. It is the fourth order Suzlon has received from the company.
The largest of the orders are:
- Gujarat State Fertiliser and Chemicals for 33MW.
- Sai Regency Power for 18.9MW for a project to be built in the Tirunelvelli district of Tamil Nadu.
- M/s Narbheram Vishram. A repeat order for 15MW to be installed on the Akal project in the Jaisalmer district of Rajasthan.
- The Friends Group. A repeat order for 12.6MW for a project in Rajasthan.
- M/s G N Agrawal. 10.5MW, comprising five S88-2.1MW turbines, for two projects in Rajasthan and Maharashtra.
- Ambuja Cement. 7.5MW comprising five S82-1.5MW turbines, to be installed at a project in the Kutch district of Gujarat.
- Gujurat Power Corp. 6MW comprising four S82-1.5MW turbines for its first wind project.
The deal follows last month’s order for 202.2MW from Indian wind developer Techno Electric for projects in the Tamil Nadu region.
The order comprises 24 S88 2.1MW turbines, 34 S82 1.5MW turbines, and 48 S95 2.1MW turbines. The installation will comprise of two stages with the first consisting of 101.4MW to be commissioned by June next year.