CANADA: GE has released pictures of its turbines installed at the 60MW McLean's Mountain project in Ontario.
CHINA: Goldwind made a net profit of CNY 1.2 billion ($196 million) in the first three quarters of 2014, up five times on the figure for the same period last year.
FINLAND: Dutch turbine manufacturer Lagerwey Wind has revealed it is installing turbines on two wind projects in Finland with a total capacity of 27.5MW.
INDIA: Gamesa has signed contracts to supply turbines to five wind projects in India with a combined capacity of 172MW.
CANADA: Siemens has received orders worth a combined 315MW, from a Samsung-led consortium and Suncor Energy, to be installed at two projects in Ontario.
DENMARK: In late-2002 Bonus Energy installed four of its new 2.3MW turbines at the Rønland near-shore project in Denmark. Earlier this month, Siemens said the turbines had each become the first to reach the 100GWh mark.
EUROPE: The European Environment Agency (EEA) has said Europe is on course to meet or exceed its 2020 energy and emissions targets.
Find Products & Services
- Monitoring wind speed and direction to optimise turbine operation 2014
- Wind turbine retrofitting 2014: Exploring the latest developments in upgrading and replacing components and systems of operating wind turbines
- Load optimisation 2014: Exploring the latest products and technical advances that are helping the wind industry to improve cost of energy by managing turbine loads during operation
Left of your Windpower Monthly free trial
to Windpower Monthly has expired
Find Products, Services & Suppliers
Engineering Technician - Stirling Natural Power Consultants Ltd Stirling (City/Town)
Energy Economist Mattinson Partnership London (City of), London (Greater)
Investment Manager / Investment Analyst - Renewables Lewis Davey London (Central), London (Greater)
Wind Analyst (Stirling) Natural Power Consultants Ltd Stirling (City/Town)
Offshore Manager, UK and Ireland NKT Cables United Kingdom
Windpower Monthly Events
Latest Turbine Deals On Windpower Intelligence
Last updated 24 October 2014
|Project||Country||MW||Developer||Turbine||Online year||Date reported|
|Haut Plateau Picard||France||27.5MW||Volkwind||N100/2500||2015||22/10/2014|
|Hoge Vag||Sweden||36MW||Vattenfall||Gamesa G97-2MW||2015||13/10/2014|
|Ovares||Turkey||18MW||Ayres Elektik||Gamesa G97-2MW||2015||09/10/2014|
|Kuolavaara-Keulakkopaa||Finland||51MW||Impax Asset Management||Nordex N117/3000||2015||07/10/2014|
|Green Pastures||United States||300MW||Capital Dynamics||Acciona AW 116/3000||2015||06/10/2014|
|Fabodliden||Sweden||79.2MW||Fred Olsen Renewables||Vestas V112-3.3MW||2015||06/10/2014|
- Mon 3 Nov 2014 - Wed 5 Nov 2014
- Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town, South Africa
- Wed 5 Nov 2014 - Thu 6 Nov 2014
- Houston, Texas
- Tue 11 Nov 2014 - Thu 13 Nov 2014
- Manchester, UK.
- Wed 12 Nov 2014 - Thu 13 Nov 2014
- Manchester, UK.